Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Round-Up: October 31

Here is a round-up of today's Bestiaria Latina blog posts (you can browse through previous round-ups at the Bestiaria Latina Blog archives). Updated today:

LatinViaFables.com: I'm now starting to go through Barlow's Aesop again, preparing the materials for a forthcoming book with Bolchazy-Carducci! So, as I republish the fables at LatinViaFables.com, they will have accompanying vocabulary and grammar notes, something I had not included in my previous recitation of these fables. Here is the fable I published today: De sole et vento, The Sun and The Wind - although it is not an animal story, this is a quite famous Aesop's fable about the inevtable failure of people who "bluster."

Updated earlier this week: Here is the Barlow illustration for the sun and the wind fable - I really like this one!



Keep up with the latest posts... Get the RSS feed, or you can subscribe by email.